A NO-NONSENSE EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND GUIDE ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR, AND SURVIVE, AN URBAN DISASTER.
We live in a very dangerous and unpredictable world. All it takes is one natural or manmade crisis to seriously disrupt the fragile infrastructure that supports our modern way-of-life.
Whether it’s a storm, a terrorist attack, an economic meltdown, or a pandemic, you need to be prepared.
During any major crisis there will be two groups of people, the prepared, and the unprepared. After a few days without food, water, medical attention, or vital public services the world around you will begin to look dramatically different than anything you could ever have imagined. Staying safe and avoiding the chaos will require thoughtful preparations and advance planning.
In this book, you get: A step-by-step guide to help you prepare to survive an urban disaster.
- A simple and easy-to-understand approach to help you plan for a potential crisis.
- Strategies to help you secure the core survival elements – food, water, first aid, security and sanitation.
- Tips on when to stay put, and when to get out.
- Tactics to keep you and your family stay safe during a crisis.
- Extensive shopping lists for survival products and supplies.
When the moment comes you will either be prepared, or you won’t-the choice is yours.
What people are saying about the book
“If there was ever a must read book on how to be prepared for a man made or natural disaster, this is it”. E. Fernandez